Dogs in Kailua!
By the end of the Cat & Dog Theology seminar at Faith Baptist Church in Kailua this past Saturday, we had 80 more Dogs running all around the state! Thanks to Pastor Brad Barshaw, along with Carrie (who took care of all the administration) and Barry (who took care of the A/V). Additional thanks to Wilberta, Emily, Kris and Gene who took care of the product table and Rich who took care of the camera work.




“I now know that I need to be a Dog…my prayers will now be focused on glorifying God.” – M. Gilbert, Kailua
“In a very amusing, fun way this seminar presents the greatest four hours of power and truth for us to understand the balance we need to bring glory to our God.” – J. Lyon, Kailua
“It really is not all about me – it’s actually kind of a relief in a way. The pressure to ‘be amazing’ is off my shoulders.” – R. Nations, Kailua
“It’s all about God – how simple and profound is that? In our multi-media, instant world that glorifies ‘ME’ in all of us, we forget that it’s all about glorifying God. As a stay at home mom, I often asked, ‘How am I serving God while washing dishes, changing dirty diapers, etc.’ Now I can say, ‘By loving and caring for my children and husband, I am glorifying God and His greatness.’” – J. Boucher, Waipahu
“We need to be freed from living in our small stories and join God in His story. That’s where the abundant life is.” – L. Fukunaga, Kailua
“I was challenged by what the true focus of missions should be…not obsessing with ‘saving the lost’ but more importantly giving God glory.” – A. Varner, Kailua
“Churches need to know that they could be robbing God of the glory that is due Him.” – B. Fant, Honolulu
“This seminar focuses your Christianity and purpose in life. Every organization needs to be challenged and accountable in their goals for glorifying God. Dog Theology is an excellent and simple method of evaluating where you stand in God’s purpose.” – D. Perry, Kailua




“I now know that I need to be a Dog…my prayers will now be focused on glorifying God.” – M. Gilbert, Kailua
“In a very amusing, fun way this seminar presents the greatest four hours of power and truth for us to understand the balance we need to bring glory to our God.” – J. Lyon, Kailua
“It really is not all about me – it’s actually kind of a relief in a way. The pressure to ‘be amazing’ is off my shoulders.” – R. Nations, Kailua
“It’s all about God – how simple and profound is that? In our multi-media, instant world that glorifies ‘ME’ in all of us, we forget that it’s all about glorifying God. As a stay at home mom, I often asked, ‘How am I serving God while washing dishes, changing dirty diapers, etc.’ Now I can say, ‘By loving and caring for my children and husband, I am glorifying God and His greatness.’” – J. Boucher, Waipahu
“We need to be freed from living in our small stories and join God in His story. That’s where the abundant life is.” – L. Fukunaga, Kailua
“I was challenged by what the true focus of missions should be…not obsessing with ‘saving the lost’ but more importantly giving God glory.” – A. Varner, Kailua
“Churches need to know that they could be robbing God of the glory that is due Him.” – B. Fant, Honolulu
“This seminar focuses your Christianity and purpose in life. Every organization needs to be challenged and accountable in their goals for glorifying God. Dog Theology is an excellent and simple method of evaluating where you stand in God’s purpose.” – D. Perry, Kailua
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home