Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pac Rim Chapel

God continues to amaze me over and over and over...and hopefully gets glory over and over and over. Today, I had the wonderful opportunity to give the message during Chapel at Pac Rim Bible College. I shared my cancer testimony and the lessons I learned including "The Comfort Slope."

For 20 years of my Christian life, my thinking was that the more comfort I got, the more glory God got. Over time, that line moved to the point where I wanted more comfort but gave God less glory. During the season of cancer, I learned that life is more of an up and down line; no matter whether or not I was comfortable, God was still going to get the glory. In other words, God's glory does not depend on my circumstances; I just have to be able to recognize it.














Thanks to Dr. B and Dr. Manning for their encouragement after Chapel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home