Crosscurrent Fellowship
This morning I was privileged to share my cancer testimony at Crosscurrent Fellowship, whose lead pastor is Rodney Wong. Rodney and I go way back to Youth for Christ days when we were reaching out to the campuses of McKinley and Roosevelt High Schools.




I love this young lady, Amber. She was part of my Bible study group back in the 90's. It's been such a joy to see her grow in her relationship with God.

This is my buddy, Eric, and his wife, Lydia. Eric was in the first Bible study I ever had in 1984. This was back when he was in high school and I was just starting college.

This is Tony and his wife Shayna, the worship leaders. Tony is another Youth For Christ alumni.

After service was over, they had a stew competition. That was pretty cool. Everyone brought their favorite stew and then voted which one was the best.

Lead Pastor Rodney Wong and his wife Miki.

I found this picture of the McKinley/Roosevelt Campus Life staff, must've been taken around 1990. That's me on the far left; Rodney is on the far right; and his future wife, Miki, is on the far right.




I love this young lady, Amber. She was part of my Bible study group back in the 90's. It's been such a joy to see her grow in her relationship with God.

This is my buddy, Eric, and his wife, Lydia. Eric was in the first Bible study I ever had in 1984. This was back when he was in high school and I was just starting college.

This is Tony and his wife Shayna, the worship leaders. Tony is another Youth For Christ alumni.

After service was over, they had a stew competition. That was pretty cool. Everyone brought their favorite stew and then voted which one was the best.

Lead Pastor Rodney Wong and his wife Miki.

I found this picture of the McKinley/Roosevelt Campus Life staff, must've been taken around 1990. That's me on the far left; Rodney is on the far right; and his future wife, Miki, is on the far right.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home