Old Testament Survey on Maui
For the past two weekends I have been on Maui doing an Old Testament Survey class for Bible Institute of Hawaii. This has been a great opportunity to not only help people understand the history of the Old Testament but also show how God's glory to all nations is the central theme of the OT. I look forward to coming back next year and doing a New Testament Survey.




I thought this was kinda neat. As I was getting my luggage out of the trunk of the lady who has been driving me around, I noticed her license plate. Do you see what I see? Boy, only on Maui would this naturally happen. When I pointed it out to her, she was just thrilled to bits, especially after she understood what glorifying God means.

I thought this was kinda neat. As I was getting my luggage out of the trunk of the lady who has been driving me around, I noticed her license plate. Do you see what I see? Boy, only on Maui would this naturally happen. When I pointed it out to her, she was just thrilled to bits, especially after she understood what glorifying God means.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home