Los Angeles Mission
Through a series of events that only God could have ordained, I was asked to speak at the Tuesday morning chapel of Los Angeles Mission. This caught me a bit off guard because I am in town for a denominational meeting and did not bring any speaker's notes. But God is in control of my schedule and when he says go, I go. I was able to share my cancer testimony and how each person can make God famous no matter what their circumstance.
Thanks to all the prayer warriors of New Hope Mililani for praying for me on such short notice. Lives were transformed in a powerful way by the Holy Spirit!



Thanks to all the prayer warriors of New Hope Mililani for praying for me on such short notice. Lives were transformed in a powerful way by the Holy Spirit!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home