Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pearl City Community Church

It was a pleasure to share my cancer testimony at Pearl City Community Church this morning. Of all the times I've done this message, I haven't talked to so many people afterwards. People continued to come up and say that they now understand why they are going through their current difficult time...to give God the glory.

I had one gentleman, whose left arm is gone from the elbow down, come up and say that he will continue to give God the glory for what is going on in his life. A lady said she is having difficulty caregiving her mother but now understands it is to show God's glory to her family.

One of the results from the message is that two small groups are going to postpone their Wednesday night meetings so that they can come and understand God's glory in the Old Testament and take the BIH class I'm teaching at PCCC.
















When was the last time you saw a bell tower at a church? They rang this bell at the beginning of the service to call people to worship.


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home